Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream Came True

Every night when in my bed,
I think about the life I live,
Thoughts of you fill my head,
The best to you I want to give.

I often lay there wide awake,
I cannot sleep or so it seems,
My life is only what I make,
And I am living all my dreams.

A dream came true when we met,
I saw our love so crystal clear,
My life on our love I would bet,
What we need is all right here.

Days may not always go as planned,
Sometimes we'll stumble trip and fall,
As long I've firmly got your hand,
I know we'll make it through it all.

One day our lives will be much better,
We will lay in our bed every night,
Falling asleep and dreaming together,
Knowing that things will be alright.

Let's share our dreams and our love,
Because that's what we're meant to do,
We have the blessing of God above,
I knew I found love when I found you.

No comments: