Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lover's Epiphany

There are times in my life when I search deep within to find that inner peace that I have read so much about. The novels written of people, who have found the love of their life and have grasped a firm hold of them, has overtaken my thoughts and desires. Are these merely fantasies and stories dreamt by mortals who have indulged themselves in the ideas that there can be absolute peace and serenity in this life? Or is there really the existence of a world where people can meet and fall madly in love and devote themselves to one specific being for the rest of their life and for all eternity? There are days when I fantasize of such a life. A life where I feel as though I am gently gliding through the air feeling weightless and have absolutely no sense of the force of gravity. The lack of care for anything else in this world, other than gazing into the eyes of this beautiful woman that has given me hope beyond all of my imagination, is all I know. Hope to live, love, and laugh, for the rest of my life, is all I desire. Reality does not seem to matter in these moments. Then I am quickly reminded that reality is that I am human and these days can not be but a fleeting moment of bliss that the feared, yet revered, emotion called love brings. So quickly I realize that these dreams that I dream are just that. You are in my dreams and you make me feel weightless and floating through the air when I am with you. Even if you are but a myth, I still do not want you to ever leave my thoughts. Stay with me throughout eternity, never part from my side, and never stop giving me hope for a life where dreams do come true. If by some miracle you are real, if your eyes, that show me hope and love, are not just a window into my fantasies, I want you to make every day of mine seem as the dream it is. As I look into your soul, I see a woman that has helped mold this once withering heart into a heart that is capable of love. You are my every fantasy. You are the love of my life. You are that one specific person that I would love to devote the rest of my life to. I am madly and deeply in love with you. So let us float through this life, hand in hand, into eternal bliss. This is not a fantasy but rather our reality. I want to be forever yours!

No comments: