Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lost At Sea No More

Life seemed so simple and so clear,
My destiny in the plainest sight,
Nothing in life did I ever fear,
Living my life seemed just right.

The sea of life purest tranquil,
No waves of doubt ever tossed,
Living each day of my free will,
No fear of true love ever lossed.

A ripple was made when we met,
Rocking the boat made me stumble,
You into my life I could not let,
Doing that would make me humble.

Firm and proud I stood so tall,
I shut you out in every way,
Sure for you I'd never fall,
Never thought I'd see the day.

Storms came and there you were,
To lend an open ear and mind,
Of this one thing I'm very sure,
Someone like you is hard to find.

You opened up these blinded eyes,
Shed some light on how to live,
Helped me see through all the lies,
Happiness in life you freely give.

Looking back at my peaceful soul,
I realize now a storm is alright,
You are the one to make me whole,
When storms clear it gets so bright.

Holding onto you is what I desire,
I need you here in every part,
Our passion and love is like a fire,
Burning deep down in my heart.

No comments: